I like learning stuff & solving complex problems. I spend my leisure time going on long rides & watching movies.
Swiggy - SDE-2
May 2017 — Present
Vendor Android & iOS Apps: The app serves as a bridge between restaurants and Swiggy end users for ordering. This ensures that everything runs on technology, making it simpler than ever before to manage a takeaway business.
- Introduced FCM to make order relays instant. Which increased relay of orders to vendors within 30 seconds from <70% to 96%
- Contributed to increase app stability from <80% to ~99% Crash free.
- Rebuilt the app from scratch in React Native.
- Revamped order relay & presentation to scale capacity of processing orders from <60 to ~1000 on low end devices
- Did CI/CD integration using Jenkins and enabled Slack's slash commands to make builds on the go.
- Connected SonarQube Scanner with Jenkins to keep the quality gate checked
- Built and owned NewRelic dashboards to monitor and track Tech, Network, Growth & Performance metrics
Android React Native Firebase Fabric & Crashlyitcs Google Analytics Google Tag Manager Branch.io Microsoft CodePush Jenkins Slack's Slash commands NewRelic SonarQube Scanner
NoBroker - Senior Android Developer
August 2015 — April 2017
Provides verified properties with 100% guarantee that you don't end up talking to a broker.
- Joined as 2nd member of the Android team, revamped & re-built the Android app.
- Increased the crash free user base from 86% to 99.3% with the help of Fabric integration.
- Built generic push notification framework with FCM, which can be configured at server level to send across any type of payload.
- Built realtime feature control with the help of FireBase Remote Config.
- Analysed & cut down app size from 16.3MB to 8.7MB.
- Built custom UI component like Rent-meter for Android app & ported the same onto HTML5 canvas to draw on mobile & desktop websites.
- Helped automate the process of lead generation & user verification by reverse engineering famous apps in the market.
Airfye - Senior Associate
March 2014 — July 2015
A simple plug-n-play device that lets you control your home from any part of the world, through your smartphone.
- Only member of mobility team.
- Bootstrapped, designed & developed customer facing Android app & hardware production testing app.
- Bootstrapped iOS app and built first module to communicate between app & hardware chip over TCP/IP
- Commnication over Bluetooth, TCP/IP & over Web Services using MessagePack integration.
Android IoT Network Communication protocols MessagePack Google Analytics
Eduora - Full Stack + Android Developer
April 2013 — February 2014
Mobile-first academic collaboration platform.
- Only engineer in the Company.
- Re-built Android application from PhoneGap to native Android app.
- Revamped & re-built web application from CodeIgniter to Yii.
- Developed Web APIs for mobile platforms.
- Contibuted to PhoneGap https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-camera/pull/12
in.ti.ti - Full Stack + Android Developer
April 2011 — March 2013
A services based startup focused on Android, PHP & Ruby on Rails.
- Contibuted to PHP project for a travel based industry client & built Android application for their internal use.
- Built Online Tutorial Platform https://www.schoolpage.me in CodeIgniter (PHP & MySql).
- Built E-Commerce Jewellery https://blingelement.com/ in Magento.
- Built Security Awareness & Competence Management portal http://isqworld.com/ in Yii.
- Contributed to development of http://www.sabcons.com/ in PHP.